At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You have dedicated your career to growth, creativity, and positive relationships. As a Survey Registered Nurse RN, you will contribute to the team using your skills and a teamwork philosophy to propel the company forward. At Elara Caring, all our team members play an integral role in shaping the future of healthcare. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: leveraging your expertise in an environment that is meaningful.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Survey Registered Nurse RN by keeping a team of elite healthcare professionals operational.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need Survey Registered Nurse RN who share our passion for patient care and our commitment to distinction and progress. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse RN
- 3 years of experience in home health and hospice with extensive knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation (CoPs) and other applicable regulations
- Experience as a surveyor or leading surveys preferred
- Demonstrated ability to correctly interpret and apply the CoPs/Accreditation standards and other applicable regulations for Skilled Home Health, Behavioral Health, and Hospice providers
- Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Survey Preparedness Director.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website