Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Galleria
Love hotels Sales?!? The Director of Sales & Marketing position at Embassy Suites by Hilton Galleria is the place for you! Amazing team beautiful, renovated hotel! Come and join an excellent company HVMG! Why You Want to Work for Us
Long-term growth potential! Opportunity to develop strategies to grow our business! Make a difference! Be a part of the Embassy Suites Hilton family, well known and respected leader in the industry.Who Will this Job Appeal To?
Energetic, experienced sales leader! Excellent, team builder, ability to achieve results through their team. Solid revenue management skills/knowledge.What you will be doing
Responsible for providing over all strategic direction to a team of a talented team of driven Sales & Catering professionals to achieve excellent results and revenue generation.The ideal candidate for this position..
A visionary leader, who can translate the mission into an action plan and influence and collaborate with all stakeholders to deliver the results!
- Ability to conceptualize the mission.
- Provide leadership to position the property to achieve the mission and the departments to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement business plan.
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees.
- Collaborate with the team, cultivate and enhance internal/external relationships to attain goals and drive market share.
- Demonstrate an atmosphere of teamwork, morale and a spirit of fun!
- Create a winning team of highly engaged sales professionals, mentor and develop constantly to achieve success and their next desired opportunity.
- Be an inspiration... & someone you would work for and with!
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong budgetary, projections, forecasting cost and control skills.
- Ability to achieve top line revenues.
- Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action optimizing systems reports and supporting data when appropriate.
- Exceptional skills selling and negotiating programs/projects.
- Involved with local community to develop business.
- Juggle and balance needs of company and owner.
- Minimum of 5yr(s) of experience as a DOS - in a similar position type property - major brand convention/meeting hotel.
- Hilton/Embassy Suites experience preferred
- Experience managing and leading sales / catering team of 8 or more associates.
- BA/BS 4-5 year degree or foreign equivalent and or combination of experience.
- Previous Renovation Experience
Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.Benefits
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance / Long Term Disability / Short Term Disability
- 401K with match!
- Generous Paid Time Off
Compensation: Highly competitive salary and Excellent bonus plan!
Apply on company website