- Are you proactive in asking questions and recommending solutions as well as additional related products?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of discovering just the right part or solution for a customer's need?
- Are you knowledgeable in fluid power components?
We have an immediate opening for a Fluid Power Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative. We are the world's largest fluid power distributor, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic components and value added services.
More about this role:
As a member of the Applied® Fluid Power Network, you will help customers get the parts they need, interacting extensively with them to clarify their needs, research and recommend parts, provide quotes, and take orders. You will provide sales support and service to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), industrial companies, engineering firms, heavy equipment customers, etc. where fluid power is utilized.
While the majority of your interactions will take place over the phone, this is not a call center environment, but rather a service and parts center.
- 3+ yrs experience in customer service and sales
- 3+ years of industrial and/or distribution knowledge
- 3+ mo. experience with Mobile or industrial hydraulic components
- Basic computer skills and MS Office package
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluid power certification / degree
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Good problem-solving and reasoning skills
Engineered Sales is a leading Midwest industrial fluid power distributor and manufacturing facility specializing in hydraulic and pneumatic components and custom-designed fluid power systems for mobile and industrial OEM customers.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is the world's largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) in North America is a resource for dedicated fluid power support. We have one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics &d Technicians to assist you with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting and other requirements. Between our service centers and our network of 19 fluid power companies, we provide immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services our customers need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website