Engineered Sales, an Applied Fluid Power subsidiary, is currently looking for a Technician to join our team. If you're outgoing, technically sound, and think you have what it takes – Apply Today!
In this role you'll be inspecting product and using your knowledge and experience from working on Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Hydraulic, and/or Pneumatic assemblies. You'll leverage all that hands on experience in your background and put it to good use helping us to please our customers and gain new ones.
We'll look to you to lead the charge in this area as your work helps to support the industry's best sales team.
- Visually verifies product compliance to customer and company specifications.
- Functionally verifies product performance to the defined test criteria.
- Utilizes hand and power tools, electronic and pneumatic testing fixtures and devices.
- Complete department work assignments in a timely manner.
- Create rework instructions, or redline documentation and communicate corrective action direction to the appropriate parties when necessary.
- Shift work assignment priorities when needed and as directed.
- Responsible for organization of tools and work station cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in component level trouble shooting and repair
- 1+ year working knowledge of all brands of pumps, valves, motors, and cylinders
- 1+ year working knowledge of troubleshooting hydraulic circuits
- High school diploma or GED
- Purchasing experience
- IFPS certification
- Bending tube and pipe experience
- General welding skills
- Ability to work from drawings, prints, schematics, diagrams, bills of materials, customer specifications and written/verbal instructions
Work for a corporation that believes in developing our people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
As the world's largest fluid power distributor, the Applied Fluid Power® network of companies provide dedicated fluid power support and custom designed solutions that meet customer performance goals and keep industry running. Capabilities include system integration, manifold design, machining and assembly, electronic controls, fabrication, fluid filtration, programming, high speed hose assembly, engineering, repair services, and more. Additionally, Applied Fluid Power® has one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics to assist with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting, and other custom requirements.
Applied Fluid Power® is a part of Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT), a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website