The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families
- Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic settings
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values
Location: Englewood, NJ
Unit: MCH Float
Status: Full time
Hours:10:45am - 11:15pm
- Experience in at least 2 of the following areas: L&D, M/B, NICU or Pediatrics. L&D experience preferred.
- BSN required.
- NJ RN License required
- BLS, ACLS, NRP and FHM within 3 years required
***Flu Vaccination Requirement***
Englewood Health requires all newly hired team members to provide Influenza vaccine documentation. If a candidate, hired during influenza season, is not vaccinated prior to their first day of work, documentation must be presented upon completion as a condition of employment. A pre-employment candidate may request an exemption due to the candidate's bona fide religious belief or disability, and any offer of employment will be conditioned upon approval of the request.
Apply on company website