The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families
- Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic settings
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values
Department: Medical Surgical Units
Location: Englewood, NJ
Hours: Days 6:45AM-7:15PM; Nights 6:45PM-7:15AM
Current NJ RN License or eligibility to sit for NCLEX required.
Englewood Health is one of New Jersey's leading hospitals and healthcare networks. Composed of Englewood Hospital, the Englewood Health Physician Network, and the Englewood Health Foundation, the health system delivers nationally recognized care in a community setting to residents of northern New Jersey, New York and beyond. The hospital, founded in 1890, consistently earns high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety. Englewood Hospital holds the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade ‘A' and is nationally recognized for nursing excellence, earning a fourth consecutive designation by the Magnet Recognition Program® in 2016. Areas of clinical excellence include cardiac surgery and cardiac care, cancer care, orthopedic surgery, spine surgery, vascular surgery, and women's health, as well as bloodless medicine and surgery. Englewood Health is an affiliate of Hackensack Meridian Health. The hospital offers an internal medicine residency program affiliated with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University, as well as a vascular surgery fellowship, pharmacy residency program, podiatry residency program, and a radiography training program. Englewood also serves as a training site for surgery, pathology, emergency medicine, anesthesiology, critical care medicine, and other medical and surgical subspecialties. Englewood Health is continually expanding services and enhancing access through the Englewood Health Physician Network, a coordinated network of more than 500 office-based and hospital-based providers at more than 100 locations in six counties in New Jersey and New York. Through the main acute-care facility, physician network, hospital outpatient departments offering imaging services in local communities, and a variety of community health and wellness programs, Englewood Health delivers a healthcare experience that puts patients at the center. For additional information, visit www.englewoodhealth.org.
Apply on company website