The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of Englewood Hospital. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families
- Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic settings
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values
Job Essentials: 2 years Pediatric experience required
Education Requirements: BSN required.
License/Certification/Registry:NJ RN License required, BLS required
***COVID Vaccination Requirement***
Englewood Hospital requires all newly hired team members to provide either (a) documentation of Covid-19 vaccination, or (b) documentation of receipt of Covid-19 vaccination dose #1 prior to hire date, and to complete the series within the prescribed schedule for the particular vaccination. If pursuant to option (b), a candidate is not fully vaccinated prior to their first day of work, documentation must be presented upon completion of the series as a condition of employment. A pre-employment candidate may request an exemption due to the candidate's bona fide religious belief or disability, and any offer of employment will be conditioned upon approval of the request.
Englewood Health is one of New Jersey's leading hospitals and healthcare networks. Composed of Englewood Hospital, the Englewood Health Physician Network, and the Englewood Health Foundation, the health system delivers nationally recognized care in a community setting to residents of northern New Jersey and beyond. The hospital, founded in 1890, consistently earns high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety. It is among the top 10% of hospitals in the nation to earn the 2019 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award. The hospital is also nationally recognized for nursing excellence, earning a fourth consecutive designation by the Magnet Recognition Program® in 2016. Areas of clinical excellence include cardiac surgery and cardiac care, cancer care, orthopedic surgery, spine surgery, vascular surgery, and women's health, as well as bloodless medicine and surgery. Englewood Health is continually expanding services and enhancing access through the Englewood Health Physician Network, a coordinated network of office-based and hospital-based providers at more than 100 locations in six counties in New Jersey and New York. Through the main acute-care facility, physician network, hospital outpatient departments offering imaging services in local communities, and a variety of community health and wellness programs, Englewood Health delivers a healthcare experience that puts patients at the center.
Apply on company website