ENSCO is seeking an innovative, creative, and highly motivated individual to support the U.S. Space Force, Space Systems Command's MILSATCOM Program through the MILSATCOM Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (MSEIT) contract. This position, located in El Segundo, CA, will support a diverse set of strategic MILSATCOM systems and infrastructure in a multidisciplinary and collaborative environment.
Duties will include:
- Apply Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) to support development of technical baselines
- Analyze system requirements that define the technical baseline and verification of the technical baseline
- Work with Government and contractor personnel to close gaps in flow of customer requirements down thru the system and component levels
- Lead and supporting Government/Contractor Working Group meetings—by creating briefings, leading discussion, and writing minutes—to resolve risks, requirement gaps, and action items
- Review proposed changes to the technical baseline for impacts to enterprise capabilities and to cross-stakeholder integration concerns
- Facilitate review of program documents by providing comments, compiling other reviewer comments, and working with contractor to adjudicate the comments.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to assess technical issues and to prepare briefings to U.S. Air Force management
- Support management of risks, issues, interdependencies, identifying schedule disconnects and conflicts, developing action plans for resolution, and assisting the Government in executing selected solutions
- Due to security requirements, work is required to be on-site in a secure facility
- MS in technical field, such as engineering and computer science
- Certifications in Systems Engineering (INCOSE ESEP, CSEP)
- Certifications in MBSE (OCSMP)
- Certifications in Agile Development
- Knowledge and experience in Jira and Confluence
- Experience with MILSATCOM, such as AEHF, EPS, WGS, and FAB-T terminal programs
- Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients
- Experience with ground and airborne systems, such as terminals and networks
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- BS in technical field, such as engineering and computer science. An equivalent technical degree (such as MS in technical field, such as engineering and computer science) or equivalent technical experience may be considered, contingent on Government approval
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in systems engineering
- 10+ years with system specification, verification, or analysis
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Annual education tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with up to 6% dollar-for-dollar company match
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
• Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
• Paid Time Off
• 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
• Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
• Computer purchase discount • Recognition and reward programs
• Patent awards
• Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
• Recruitment awards
• Length of service awards
• Community service recognition
ENSCO has been delivering engineering, science, and advanced technology solutions to complex priority programs since 1969.ENSCO operates in the aerospace, avionics, national security, rail, and cyber sectors. ENSCO is a small business with 721 employees strong where our Mission Systems Group (MSG) makes up two-thirds of the company. MSG headquarters are located in Cocoa Beach, FL., with facilities and capabilities in Colorado Springs, CO., El Segundo, CA., Orcutt, CA., Endicott, NY, Melbourne, FL., and Springfield, VA. MSG delivers engineering and technologies for aerospace, cybersecurity, avionics, national security programs, and meteorological systems for government and commercial customers.
ENSCO is a family-owned award-winning culture where our model is “we take care of our employees who take care of our customers.” This is a simple but effective strategy that has brought us impressive results over the last 53 years. ENSCO has received many awards such as the 2021 Top Workplace and 2021 Workplaces Technology Awards, which attest to the high standard our employees rate ENSCO during surveys. ENSCO also has a diverse portfolio of benefits such as a flexible work schedule, training, and professional development resources, remote work options, strong work/life balance, and tuition assistance. At ENSCO, you can build your career no matter the stage of your career- college student, new graduate, experienced professional, or transitioning military. Adding to our awards, ENSCO has been recognized for its outstanding culture with several awards including the U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets 2021 Gold Award, Diversity Jobs Top Employer in 2022, and Top Workplaces 2022.
ENSCO engineers bring innovative solutions to complex problems, keeping our nation and its citizens safe. ENSCO has earned the trust of the United States Armed Forces by focusing on areas of national priority, and we salute their sacrifices. We take pride in retaining those highly trained veterans of our highly skilled diversified team.
The ENSCO Corporate Office is located in Springfield, VA.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Apply on company website