ENSCO Avionics is looking for talented Engineers to help verify embedded software applications for the next generation of commercial aircraft. Your responsibilities will span the full DO-178C Verification Process, from reviewing software requirements to designing and executing requirement-based tests. The software testing process will involve the use of VectorCAST to design, update, and execute Requirement-Based Tests. There are multiple positions available from junior candidates through the experienced DO-178 Verification Engineer. Connect with ENSCO to explore the possibilities of joining our exciting team!
At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline “Ideas to Reality” very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse—in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive & unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to join our talented team and contribute to the needs of today's modern aircraft, we want to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Understanding of Requirement-Based Testing
- Experience with RTCA DO-178B/C Verification Process
- Experience using DOORS or a similar requirement management tool
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum 2 years' related experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience using the C Programming Language
- Experience using the VectorCAST tool (or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism, work ethic, and attention to quality
• Annual education tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with 2.5% dollar-for-dollar company match in first year of employment, and up to 6% company match thereafter
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
• Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, family medical leave, and as required by State law
• Paid Time Off
• 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
• Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
• Computer purchase discount
• Recognition and reward programs
• Patent awards
• Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
• Recruitment awards
• Length of service awards
• Community service recognition
For more than 35 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite. ENSCO Avionics, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc. www.ensco.com/avionics
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Apply on company website