Enterprise Rent A Car in Manchester has a part time car cleaning position available.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performsother duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a part-time position that pays $13.50/hour and includes 401K and earned time off. We have 3 schedules available:
Schedule #1: Monday & Tuesday from 7am-6pm with a 1 hour lunch and Wednesday from 7am-11am
Schedule #2: Thursday and Friday from 7am-6pm with a 1 hour lunch and Saturday from 9am-Noon
Schedule #3: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm - 6pm
This position is located at 850 Gold Street Manchester, NH 03103.
TheService Agentis responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's licensewith no more than1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must be able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to workeitherMonday & Tuesday from 7am-6pm with a 1 hour lunch and Wednesday from 7am-11am OR Thursday and Friday from 7am-6pm with a 1 hour lunch and Saturday from 9am-Noon ORMonday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm - 6pm.
Apply on company website