The Global Consumer Insights and Loyalty Director is responsible for driving sustained business results through the development and identification of consumer insights and loyalty strategies that lead to breakthrough opportunities. They lead our global consumer insights, loyalty, and marketing measurement teams. The responsibilities of this role include:
Consumer Insights: Transform our insights capability to becoming a strategic thought partner across the organization seen as a valued resource for driving business results through the development of an ongoing learning agenda and bringing a data-driven, actionable, and holistic view of the consumer, competition, and industry to the organization. Partner with customer experience to connect these learnings and help in prioritizing needs and experiences.
Loyalty: Chart the course to further develop our award-winning loyalty and personalized marketing programs, guided by an insights-based, customer-centric approach and leveraging modern tools, technologies and processes to further customer engagement and long-term loyalty.
Marketing Measurement: Evolve our measurement capabilities to bring industry best practices with the goal of helping guide marketing leaders to achieve sustainable business outcomes with the most optimized marketing investment. Partner with the Center of Excellence of Data Science to develop robust segmentation and predicative models.
This position leads and contributes to the growth of their teams through active coaching and mentoring. They work across marketing, customer experience, operations, CEDA, finance, global and corporate resources to develop and drive the evolution and impact our consumer insights, loyalty, and marketing measurement capabilities.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the companys three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Leads the development and strategies of the future global loyalty roadmap, capabilities, and partnerships.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of loyalty initiatives designed to generate customer acquisition, engagement and retention across Enterprise Holdings Brands and Lines of Businesses.
- Develop a future state vision of insights capabilities and a roadmap to execute to ensure the team provides actionable insights move the center of our marketing and growth strategies.
- Lead the identification and prioritization of macro target segments. Identify opportunities to build our loyalty and business with those segments.
- Provide thought leadership and partner with CEDA to lead the development and socialization of Customer Lifetime Value models, segmentation, and Marketing ROI models.
- Provide thought leadership and lead for the development and socialization of Marketing mix modeling (MMM), Multi-touch attribution, and Customer Migration measurement.
- Collaborate with business partners and marketing teams to integrate segment opportunities into products, services, and marketing, including deployment of ad hoc studies to gain insights in support of initiatives.
- Identify competitive activity and market forces that provide risks/opportunities for Enterprise Holdings. Collaborate with operations, global business leaders and marketing partners to address those forces.
- Ensure data integrity so EH marketing data is used consistently and accurately in all marketing programs and analytics.
- Develop new strategies, assess and evolve test & learn experiments with emerging measurement approaches and tools.
- Partner with CX Strategy team to connect key learnings and opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelors Degree required (Marketing, Finance, Economics, Communications or related quantitative field preferred)
- Master's Degree preferred (MBA or MA)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Twelve (12) or more years of experience in Consumer or B2B marketing required
- Eight (8) or more years of leading both direct and matrixedteams required
- Four (4) or more years of previous experience conducting strategic analysis with the C Suite required
- Four (4) or more years of loyalty strategy, innovation, program development, and implementation required
- Possess a strong understanding of loyalty, consumer insights, marketing automation, consumer data management, digital asset management, and marketing analytics required
Success within travel/hospitality, multi-business line, big retail, and/or consumer basedorganizations required
Demonstrated ability to translate research into insights that can drive the business and marketing required
- Leading and Inspiring People
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Persuading and Influencing
Apply on company website