Enterprise Palm Springs Airport is excited to announce a FullTime Seasonal Lot Attendantposition for 150 day period from January to May. The person will be based out of location in Palm Springs Airportand will help clean and move vehicles. This employee willclean and wash, check fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles as well as move vehicles from one location to the next as needed. Theywill perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This is a great opportunity for a dependable person with great customer service skills to work a consistent work schedule/week.
**This position is based at the Palm Springs Airport in 92262**
**This is a FULL TIME SEASONAL position, WORKING NO MORE THAN 40 HOURS/WEEK AND apart from religious observances,MUST BE AVAILABLE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE,Sunday through Saturday 5am-9pm**
**Starting pay is $13.00/hour**
- Drive vehicles to and from various locations as needed
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Drive vehicles from drop off point to display areas
- Maintain lot presentation
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Perform other duties asassigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age
- 6 months of work experience
- Must be able to conduct medium duty labor (ability to lift 50 lbs. and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- This is a FULL TIME SEASONAL position, WORKING NO MORE THAN 40 HOURS/WEEK AND apart from religious observances,MUST BE AVAILABLE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE,Sunday through Saturday 5am-9pm**
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.
Apply on company website