The University of Vermont Medical Center (UVMMC) is a five-campus academic medical facility under the umbrella of the University of Vermont Health Network that is anchored by a 562-bed hospital. UVMMC is located in Burlington, Vermont, and serves as both a regional referral center (providing advanced care to approximately one million people in Vermont and northern New York) and a community hospital (for approximately 160,000 residents in the Chittenden and Grand Isle Vermont counties).
- Join the only academic center in the state with 7 practicing GI?s
- Generalist position at Level I trauma center
- 90% clinical, 10% research
- 12-14 scopes per full day: 2 scope days per week
- Large que of procedures with significant waiting list
- Strong preference for incoming candidates to focus on hepatology and IBD
- J1 & H1B visa sponsorship
- $60,000 student loan forgiveness
Nestled on the shores of Lake Champlain, Burlington is Vermont?s largest city. Burlington is a vibrant small city, with a vitality that more closely resembles that of a large metropolis. Among its many accolades, Burlington has been named one of America?s most livable cities. In addition, it has received numerous awards for its quality of life and its abundant culture, art, academia, business, recreational, and healthcare offerings. Want to visit Canada with ease? Look no further as Montreal is only 95 miles north!
For more information, contact:
Job ID#: GW-2302-94783
Apply on company website