Company: Enterprise Products
Location: Houston, TX
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Energy, Utilities, Environmental
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity. Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success. The Senior Control Engineer (HRO Offsites) is responsible for design and support of process control and related projects for the Processing Plants. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Provide guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participate in operational training as related to these systems.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or 10 years controls related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience on implementation of process control and related systems in storage and pipeline (natural gas liquid and gas) is required.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Working experience with Honeywell TDC3000 and Experion DCS is preferred.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and instrumentation drawings Cause and Effect Diagrams, specifications and control narratives is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Working experience with Honeywell Experion DCS is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Modicon PLC, Allen Bradley PLC and Triconex Safety Systems configuration experience is a plus.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks as well as being able to manage large amounts of work through others (like contractor support) is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs. and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 15% domestically and be on call as required.
Apply on company website