Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity. Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
The Control Engineering Senior Project Manager responsibilities include tracking of projects, planning and integrating control engineering milestones within their projects, bi-weekly reporting of all project statuses, and providing outsourced help as required to support project execution. In addition, incumbent will be required to manage multiple large projects, serve as a key contributor as well as a leader. Other specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role will provide guidance and support for the following control engineering efforts:
- Project scope
- Project tracking
- Maintaining a schedule
- Assessing project cost report
- Estimating and obtaining proposals/bids
- Operations training
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field is required.
- Professional Engineering Registration or other related control certifications are preferred.
- Minimum 15 years project management experience and a minimum 10 plus years' experience in design and implementation of controls and related systems.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and have the ability to quickly learn new applications
- Working knowledge of the various PHSMA, OSHA and industry standards as it relates to control engineering.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and with others in the organization.
- Must have the ability to perform light work, able to lift minimum of 20 pounds occasionally, be able to climb a ladder, and be able to reach overhead, stoop, bend and twist while working.
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time.
Apply on company website