Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Implement and support leading technologies as a member of Enterprise Products' IT management team. Gain valuable experience with exposure to challenging and dynamic projects in all aspects of our business. Join our highly experienced network of professionals and connect with our creative team.
The Senior Systems Specialist is responsible for the support of Azure DevOps / TFS. The Senior Systems Specialist will work effectively under minimal supervision; maintain ownership for specific systems area and/or business users, participate in all relevant change management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the configuration and security for Azure DevOps / TFS projects.
- Customize Azure DevOps / TFS work item templates (Scrum and Kanban boards) to meet project needs.
- Install and configure servers to host TFS application servers, pipeline agents, data warehouse, Analysis server.
- Perform system administration activities such as site creation, user training, backup/restore and issue resolution.
- Perform system analysis for projects of major scope and various complexities to provide a means for solving technical and business-related problems and challenges.
- Develop and document application program logic and syntax from project design specifications or models.
- Collaborate with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to meet their needs.
- Utilize industry accepted principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the application lifecycle management.
- Acquire and utilize business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and foster business expertise solutions.
- Develop, foster, and apply information and business technology expertise.
- Advise management in the development of short-/long-term information technology strategies from both a technical and/or business perspective.
- Work directly with in-house personnel to discuss changes and challenges with data on internal applications.
- Facilitate and coordinate end user acceptance testing, change management, issue management, problem escalation and resolution.
- Acquire and maintain system and business knowledge needed to support direct users and other internal technical teams.
- Complete all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- Experience with the details of Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server, such as installing, configuring and customizing the process template in Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server 2019 is required.
- CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues etc).
- CI/CD pipeline support (troubleshooting, support with setting up in new projects)
- Experience with Azure Repos (Git, TFSVC and GitOps), branching, code review and code analysis tools required
- 5 Visual Studio and Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server (TFS) is required.
- 2 Years of experience in .NET, C# development is preferred.
- 2 Years of experience of SQL Server database programming is preferred.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies like JFrog Artifactory using Rancher and Docker is preferred.
- Knowledge on different monitoring and logging solutions is preferred.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell/Bash scripting is preferred.
- Good knowledge of YAML and JSON is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Linux experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and coding abilities
Apply on company website