Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
Working with an Enterprise Architecture team, the UI architect will own both the strategy and roadmap for all User Interfaces supporting one or more Enterprise Applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with domain application architects, data architects, security architects, development and quality assurance teams to define a strategy and tactical plan to migrate from existing MVC web interfaces to new Angular web interfaces.
- Produce design guides and specifications, with exemplars to be leveraged by development teams for ongoing efforts.
- Work with development teams to ensure that guides and standards are leveraged, that patterns and practices are followed.
- Assist in production of, provide standard tooling for prototype development to be leveraged by development teams.
- Consistently evaluate the design with an effort to maximize usability, supportability, reliability and performance.
- Work with the QA teams to ensure that technologies are testable and automatable, to design testing practices to maximize coverage and limit test execution complexity and time.
- Select technologies and implement designs that are performant, assessing / profiling systems for optimal performance and ensuring no resource leaks occur.
- Focus on design patterns that maximize usability for customers, minimizing redundant clicks, by implementing intuitive designs supporting both internal and external customers.
- Work with the QA team to conduct usability sessions, as needed to assess and improve customer experiences.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 10 years' experience in design, development and implementation of web interfaces.
- 6 years' experience, demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft .NET MVC and Angular.
- Demonstrated proficiency with git… ci/cd practices supporting large global development teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency optimizing application performance for large enterprise web-based applications.
Apply on company website