Newly Increased Compensation with Start Date Bonus up to $100k in Margate, FL!!!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible cardiac fellowship trained or cardiac capable anesthesiologist that is TEE certified or willing to obtain TEE certification for a full-time opportunity at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, located in Margate, FL.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 11 physicians and 14 CRNA's
- 9 state-of-the-art ORs with annual case numbers approximately 5,200 surgeries – 10 Cardiac cases a month on average
- Case Mix is 33% Cardiac / 66% General – Physician does 100% of their own open hearts
- Case mix: General, Bariatric, Electrophysiology, Urology, Robotics, OB, Cardiac
- Cardiac case mix includes CABG, Valve Replacement, Aortic surgery, TEVR, Mitra Clip, EP requiring TEE - Watchman
- Fellowship training is desirable but not a requirement.
- Must be TEE certified or willing to obtain certification, which we will assist in facilitating.
- Average work schedule is 40 hours work week
- Cardiac call from home 1 in 3; will NOT be required to take general call – Very low Cardiac Call back
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401(k) + match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided
Envision offers a newly enhanced compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Cory Carter, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 972-310-0689 or e-mail email@example.com
About the Facility
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital is a 289-bed full-service community hospital conveniently located to serve residents of Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Margate and Deerfield Beach. Northwest offers comprehensive in-patient and out-patient medical and surgical services and has maintained its commitment to meeting the changing needs of the community by developing and expanding services to provide residents and patients the utmost in medical care. Northwest Medical Center offers medical and surgical programs including open heart surgery, 24-hour Adult and Pediatric ER, maternity, orthopedics, pediatrics, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, heart and vascular, weight loss surgery, rehabilitation, and women's services.
About the Community
The city of Margate is located in Broward County, FL and is situated about 12 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale and 40 miles north of Miami. It has both a big-city attitude with a small-town feel. Margate's quality of life gets a major boost from its excellent outdoor facilities such water parks that feature three pools and both enclosed and open slides, three challenging golf courses and an abundance of parks with many outdoor activities. Margate's proximity to the Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing. A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football's Dolphins, and baseball's Florida Marlins.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website