Envision Physician Services is collaborating with St. Peter's Hospital in Albany, NY to develop a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program for their 15-bed Level III NICU. We're looking for 4.5 NNP FTEs to join the existing team of 2 Neonatologists. With the largest number of births in the region in 2018, the hospital hopes that the addition of NNPs will create a higher level of NICU support for families in the area and create better continuity of care.
- Work/life balance with 24-hr shifts (FT/PT positions available!)
- Help in the development of a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program
- Competitive compensation package and ability to moonlight within the system
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologists, 4.5 NNPs
- NNPs are responsible for the following:
- In-house coverage for 24-hrs
- Collaborative care of the newborn nursery and Level III NICU patients with the Neo during the day; NNP in-house at night with Neo on call (30-min response time)
- Attendance at deliveries
- St. Peter's Hospital Info:
- 15-bed Level III NICU; ADC: 12 (can flex up to 22)
- 2018 Deliveries: 2,815
- EMR: Neodata transitioning to EPIC in 2020
- Ventilation Support: INO, Oscillator
- Access to most pediatric subspecialists via phone consults through university system
With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
St. Peter's Hospital is committed to providing high-quality, effective care by offering advanced treatment options in a caring, compassionate environment. It is a Magnet® Hospital, one of only approximately eight percent of the hospitals in the United States to hold this prestigious designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®, and one of even fewer who have earned this designation for a third time. For the FIFTH year in a row, St. Peter's Hospital is proud to receive marks of distinction among women—Women's Choice Award for America's Best Hospitals. Today, St. Peter's health system serves to nearly 4,000 people every day with comprehensive medical services, free educational programs and a host of community health screenings throughout the region.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Albany, NY is a 400-year-old city on the banks of the Hudson River. Discovered in 1609 by Henry Hudson, this city is the oldest continuously chartered city in the country -- that means it's older than New York City or Boston! Albany is a great city to explore because it's full of so many engaging attractions and must-see sites! But Albany is also a city of storytellers, who want very much to welcome visitors and acquaint them with our fun and quirky history. Let us tell you about this quintessentially American city! It is the capital city of New York State. Downtown's huge Empire State Plaza has reflecting pools, an art-filled underground shopping concourse and The Egg, a striking performing arts center. The plaza is bookended by the 1800s New York State Capitol and the New York State Museum, focusing on natural and cultural history. The Albany Institute of History and Art is famed for its Hudson River School paintings.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website