Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for Established Level III NICU in Albuquerque, NM! Day shifts only – No call! No nights!
Full Job Description:
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our practice at Lovelace Women's Hospital (LWH). The facility has an established and growing Level III NICU service with a lot of support and collaboration from hospital Administration and Nursing Leadership. The team empowers their nursing team through the use of standardized care, evidence-based practice, and daily bedside rounds that encourage teamwork and a collegial work environment. We are adding two NNPs to the team for our growing census.
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos, NNPs, and Nursing team/leaders
- Well-established Level III with strong referral ties and room to grow
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 5 Neonatologists/4 APPs
- Provides coverage for Level II/III NICU patients, attendance at deliveries, and procedures
- Newborns seen by Pediatric Hospitalist
- 38-bed Level III NICU (open bay/semi private hybrid)
- ADC: 30
- Deliveries: 3,000
- Referral Center
- 25% of NICU admits are transferred in
- Provide support to families in outlying communities
- Ongoing development of MFM relationships and transfer patterns
- 10-hr day shifts (1,825 annual hours)
- Week on/week off schedule for blocks of time off
- Day: 1 Neo, 2 NNPs Night: 1 Neo (maintain established plan of care from day team)
Hospital is in the process of securing Peds Neurology coverage via Telemedicine (Summer 2020) and hopes to establish Pediatric Surgery in the future
Strong relationship between Nursing Leadership and NICU providers to standardize care, grow service line, and maintain great quality outcomes
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, we are a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
The hospital has a 24/7 emergency department, 16 labor and delivery rooms, 41-bed Mother-Baby unit, a Maternal-Fetal Medicine program for high-risk pregnancies, and a Pediatric Observation Unit supervised 24/7 by pediatricians. Additionally, the hospital is home to a Natural Birthing Center, where women who wish to have a more natural delivery or water birth can deliver in a safe environment. Lovelace Women's Hospital also offers a comprehensive Breast Care Center, digital mammography, and cardiology. The hospital also has the latest minimally invasive robotic surgery system, offering surgery with less pain, shorter hospital stays and faster recovery for many gynecological and urological procedures.
Albuquerque allows you to experience the true Southwest, which is rich in culture and heritage. You'll find great weather - 310 days of sunshine - perfect for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, golf, and so much more. You will also love the view of the skyline which is set against a backdrop of the ancient Sandia Mountains and an endless blue sky. The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to south.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
JOB DETAILSSeeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for Established Level III NICU in Albuquerque, NM! Day shifts only &ndash...
Apply on company website