Exciting Opportunity for a Full-Time Pediatric Hospitalist to Join Our Team at Portsmouth Regional Hospital Up to 50K Bonuses!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a board eligible or board-certified Pediatric Hospitalist for our established Pediatric Hospitalist program at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 234-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH serving the Seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. The private, tax-paying hospital is one of the area's largest employers and is the only ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center on New Hampshire's Seacoast.
Full-time position available, with potential directorship opportunity for candidate with leadership experience which includes competing salary and additional leadership stipend.
Coverage includes Attendance of Deliveries upon request, coverage of normal newborn service, Level II NICU, and inpatient pediatric service as well as PEDS ED consults upon request. The staffing model provides for work/life balance and flexibility in scheduling with a call from home setup “opportunity”.
- Guaranteed base salary with potential for extra shifts
- Start date and Relocation Bonus offered $25K Start Date Bonus, $15K Relocation Bonus, plus additional 10K Retention Bonus after the 1st year
- Work/life balance – Off more than half the month
- Flexible scheduling
- Daily Coverage In-House 8-hours; Call from home 16-hours
- CME allowance, cell phone reimbursement
- Daytime hours based on volume
- Benefits effective day 1, including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401K
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Typical Day
- Newborn rounds (400 annual deliveries/ ADC 2-3)
- Level II NICU Rounds (ADC 1-2)
- Pediatric inpatient floor rounds (ADC 1-2)
- Attendance of Deliveries upon request
- Consults to PEDS ED as requested
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Clinical Recruiter, Lisa Lambert at 513-335-8390 or e-mail your CV to Lisa.Lambert@EnvisionHealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website