The role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide risk management and commercial property insurance guidance to clients with respect to their insurance program.
- Coordinate the collection of renewal information and the brokering of property placements.
- Prepare renewal strategy, renewal proposal and stewardship presentations for clients.
- Assist with other client service requests, including changes in coverage, contract reviews, and certificates of insurance.
Insurance Program and Risk Management Reviews
- Work with prospects to collect all risk management and commercial property insurance related information and documents.
- Assist in coordinating the risk management review by identifying subject matter experts and resources within EPIC, providing them with the information and documents to analyze.
- Review and analyze the commercial property insurance coverages and risk exposure information collected and the analysis from the subject matter experts.
- Assist in writing a report that summarizes our evaluation, conclusions and recommendations – including the total cost of risk, coverage analysis and program structure changes.
- Bachelor's degree. Preference for business majors, such as finance or risk management/insurance
- Two years minimum experience with commercial property insurance programs for mid to large corporations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (pivot tables, macros and vlookups), Word and PowerPoint
- Work in fast-paced environment with ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extra work hours may be required
- Could be remote role
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients.
Apply on company website