- Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join two experienced Cardiologists in a multispecialty clinic; one interventional and one noninvasive as well as two advanced practice clinicians.
- Practice offers the full spectrum of invasive and noninvasive cardiac testing with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced support team.
- Electrophysiology and Peripheral Vascular consultative services locally available
- Practice seeks to balance excellent clinical care and outcomes with attention to ones personal life in a setting that is optimal to raise a family and enjoy recreational activities.
- Excellent guaranteed compensation and benefit package including immediate partnership
- Community practice setting that is professionally affiliated with the second largest medical provider in Minnesota.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology. Experienced Interventional Cardiologist with Peripheral Vascular training preferred
- Options for peripheral vascular and noninvasive testing per applicants interest and training
- Brainerd, MN located 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St Paul
- Beautiful lake and resort community. Boundless recreational opportunities.
- Regional service area: 187,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join two experienced Cardiologists in a multispecialty clinic; one inte...
Apply on company website