- New 28-bed ICU, New ED with 25 exam rooms and 2 trauma bays, New state of art high-tech imaging with ongoing renovation and expansion to meet growing community needs
- Join established, busy practice with 4 Neurologists in a physician led, integrated health system
- Provide outpatient care as well as inpatient consults in attached inpatient setting
- Opportunity to practice with integrated neurosciences team
- Practice supported by EMGs, Electroneurodiagnostics, digital EEG/video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring
- 1:4 call rotation
- Looking for Neurologists with interest or subspecialty in movement disorder and multiple sclerosis.
- On-site ancillary services include: pharmacy, infusion, ER and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray, CT and MRI, mammography, ultrasound, and bone densitometry
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Aggressive Stroke Program with Interventional Neuro component
- Tele-Neurology in near future to lighten call burden
- JCAHO Primary Stroke Certified Center; Actively pursuing Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification
- Practitioner leadership is valued, encouraged and supported at all levels of our organization
- Relocation and benefit package
- Very competitive salary with significant upside, sign on bonus, stipends and retention bonus
- Tort reform state
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 4 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 180,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS New 28-bed ICU, New ED with 25 exam rooms and 2 trauma bays, New state of art high-tech imaging ...
Apply on company website