SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionSenior Software Engineer
Location: Boston, MA – Hybrid, In office and Remote
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C Eze provides premier global investment technology to support the front, middle and back-office designed to optimize operational and investment alpha throughout the entire investment process. Our employees are at the heart of our success. At SS&C Eze, we foster career growth at all levels within the company and encourage employees to take ownership of their careers. As a result, many of our leaders have risen to their current roles, as we vigorously advocate upward and lateral mobility. We recruit the best and the brightest for our team by seeking talented, hard-working individuals who are enthusiastic about learning and realizing their potential.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Experience writing microservices in Golang and building shared microservice libraries
- Experience writing services from scratch in Golang
- Work within a cross-functional Scrum team to design and develop features to customer facing products and enhance integration between products and 3rd party vendors
- Review code for team members, providing in-depth comments and constructive feedback
- Identify improvements and participate in innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years of recent Golang experience
- 3-5 years' experience as a software developer
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer science including system and algorithm design, memory management, and performance analysis
- Ability and interest in learning modern technologies as product needs arise
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with software containerization (eg. Docker)
- Experience with Nodejs, Typescript and Angular
- Experience with GraphQL and WebSocket API
- Experience with Bloomberg data APIs
- Experience with real-time Level 1 and Level 2 market data feeds
- Experience writing Splunk queries, building dashboards and data visualizations.
- Experience with AWS cloud
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website