We are currently seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Associate to join (insert company), an Applied Industrial Technologies company. This professional will be responsible for handling the accounts payable function with a variety of accounting tasks as well as handling the inventory control function including purchasing.
- Accounts Payable
- Resolving AP discrepancies / exceptions
- Clear communication with branches
- Problem solving- receiving, pricing issues
- Data entry of invoicing
- Assisting with General Ledger items and Purchase Orders
- Preparing internal expense reports, including coding and processing
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Management
- Drop Shipment
- 2-3 years experience working in an Accounts Payable function
- Experience processing purchase orders and inventory
- EDI experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Desire / ability to learn new processes and systems
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied ® employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to all qualified candidates. Apply today!
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website