Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers in courteous and professional manner.
- Research, evaluate and determine credit worthiness for new customers.
- Review customer purchase orders to negotiate and/or determine special terms & conditions.
- Assess customer requirements to ensure invoices are processed and paid timely.
- Accurately post customer payments made by check, ACH, wire or credit card.
- Research and resolve issues with customers and/or sales staff.
- Monitor and maintain AR aging and perform collection duties in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with management and staff members in multiple offices.
- Ability to manage an accounts receivable portfolio in excess of $5 million across multiple divisions and states.
- Job duties are subject to change as directed by management.
Essential Functions/Equipment Used:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to display customer service skills and tact.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform basic math quickly and accurately.
- Able to prioritize to meet deadlines and requests.
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree in Accounting strongly desired. Years of previous experience can be substituted for parts of this requirement.
- 2-4+ year's previous experience in Accounts Receivable required.
- Intermediate-class skill of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) required. Experience with Adobe Acrobat a plus.
- Experience with Dun & Bradstreet or equivalent and credit reference assessments required.
- Proficient with 10-key and data entry; typing skills of at least 35 wpm required.
- Prophet 21 or similar CRM software experience strongly desired.
- Experience with Ariba, OB10, Paymode and/or other web invoicing equivalent a plus.
- Lien and bond filing experience a plus.
- Standard multi-function office environment; business casual dress code.
- Ability to work the 8:00a – 5:00p shift.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website