LOOKING FOR A COMPANY WITH A GREAT CULTURE AND RICH HISTORY OF SUCCESS?
Our company culture is friendly, fun with healthy competition and rewards. At Applied Industrial, we offer integrity, inclusion, and career advancement. Individual contributorship and ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
FCX Performance/a company under Applied Industrial Technologies is the premier distributor of highly engineered valves, instruments, pumps and lifecycle services to MRO and OEM customers across diverse industrial and process end markets.
As a Credit/Collections Manager with FCX Performance you will be responsible for credit and collections functions for all business units/divisions.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of A/R Representative and ensure monthly/yearly goals are met
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and collections of all billed amounts
- Assist in providing A/R related audit requests.
- Work with the sales, and sales support, team to develop strategy related to customer payment and collections.
Why join us?
There is a reason Applied Industrial has been named a Best Workplace 20 times. Applied has earned the Outstanding Employer Support award from the US Navy, 50 Best Companies to sell for in the US, and we are a GSA approved vendor. You will receive rewards and resources to fulfill you both professionally and personally. In addition to competitive pay and all the benefits you would expect from an industry leader (401K, insurance, time off, employee assistance, etc.) you will also enjoy:
- A LASTING CAREER – Career paths are available in sales, operations, or management
- Professional development and training.
- Team oriented company culture.
- Great work/life balance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to perform basic math quickly and accurately.
- Able to pull similar data from multiple document types.
- Able to display customer service skills and tact when interacting with employees & vendors.
- Proficient with 10-key and data entry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as well as Outlook.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4-6+ years' experience in corporate credit management, collections, and team management
- Strong background in invoices, general ledger transactions, sales tax.
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you-- Apply Today!
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website