BUILD YOUR SALES CAREER WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER- LAKELAND, FL!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Inbound-Inside Sales Representative with FCX Performance, you will establish and expand relationships with current customers and our outside sales team. You'll spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their process flow control and instrumentation needs, while providing solutions to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
- Proven experience in retaining customers and building repeat sales.
- Successfully sell company products and services to customers by processing orders, price and delivery inquiries.
- Provide technical and application information.
- Be strategic, extremely organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory.
- Process and expedite orders, customer returns and returns to vendors in an accurate and timely manner with efficiency in vendor follow up to ensure timely delivery.
- Sourcing and getting quotes from vendors, effectively handle correspondences from customers and fielding calls from customers as well as assisting the outside sales team.
- Inside Sales within the industrial marketplace preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills including English grammar.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems.
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Technical/flow control industry; steam control, and valve sizing knowledge a plus.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Computer proficiency including MS office.
- Epicor P21 a plus!
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package with incentives
- Excellent benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3+ years' experience in Customer Service related Industry preferred, experience as an Inside Technical Sales/Customer Service role with an Industrial Distributor a plus.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded. Apply Today! We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website