SEEKING A SALES MANAGER TO RUN OUR SOUTHEAST REGION!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Companyand a leading process flow control company. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of 4-6 sales reps in the Florida marketplace. You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
The Sales Manager designs, implements and manages the sales forecasting while establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning-forecasting and budgeting methodologies. Must be strategic, organized and technologically savvy.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary with incentive target plan and expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
- Strong leadership, results driven
- Proven track record of leading a team, vendor engagement-cross functional
- Background in P & L
- Technical capacity/aptitude
- Experience in flow control industry and instrumentation with a solid working knowledge of valves and valve automation
- Mechanically inclined
- Computer proficiency including MS office
- Business acumen and strategic approach
- Must be able to travel-40%
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Industrial Distribution, Engineering & Management, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, or Sales/Marketing; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experience in Outside Sales/Account Manager/Territory Manager role within the industrial marketplace required.
- Minimum 2+ years in a Sales Management role preferred; demonstrated ability to manage diverse sales team.
- Previous experience with Process Flow Control equipment preferred; Valves (Control, Ball, Butterfly, Gate, etc.), Instrumentation, Actuators, and Hoses strongly desired.
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you--Apply Today!
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website