Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries & requests to perform maintenance, repair, installation, and calibration on various types of high-end industrial electronic and standard instrumentation & measurement devices.
- Troubleshoot problematic plant equipment and control systems
- Must also be willing to travel and work at multiple facilities as needed.
- Report job activity as well as maintain detailed logs about service calls, parts, and orders.
- Identify opportunities for upgrades at the customer facility.
Essential Physical Functions/Equipment Used:
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders typical in industrial facilities
- Must be able to be on-call 24/7, including overnight travel to various locations & customer sites to provide service and training based on business needs.
- Duties performed indoors & outdoors with exposure to weather, elements, heavy equipment, earth excavation, power tools, clean room, animal and insect bites, dirt and noise.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates Degree/Technical Degree preferred, namely in Process Instrumentation.
- 5-10 year's previous experience installing, maintaining, and repairing Electronic Instrumentation in the Industrial Process realm highly desired.
- Strong computer proficiency required, namely the ability to operate a variety of electronic and microcomputer instruments used to measure and control variables such as pressure, flow, temperature, and level.
- Electrical maintenance, repair, and installation
- Knowledge and experience with required equipment, including hand tools, power tools, instrument loops, etc.
- PLC Programming and troubleshooting
- Programming and troubleshooting drives
- Varied environment; customer facilities will include indoor and outdoor environments, with exposure to all potential weather elements, clean rooms, factories, and others.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website