As a First Commonwealth Financial Solutions Center Manager, you will live out our Mission to improve the financial lives of our neighbors and their businesses. You understand the importance of the customer experience, and the role each employees plays in delivering on our Customer Service Promise every day. You have a passion for building relationships, educating, advising and identifying opportunities to equip our customers and employees with financial solutions that will help them achieve Financial Confidence. You will lead a Financial Solutions Center with effective communication, ongoing coaching and relentless execution on our mission and vision and drive development for your team members. With a high level of accountability for all aspects of your Center's success, you drive for high-performance results within a competitive and demanding financial solutions sales environment. You will lead your team to execute a well-defined plan for delivering the entire bank to your community. You will personally drive small business sales through consistent and on-going business development activities focused on expanding existing customer relationships and engaging new prospects to win both their personal and business related banking relationships.
As a Financial Solutions Center Manager you are eligible for quarterly sales & service incentives.
What Great Looks Like in this Role
As an FSCM, your days will be divided into 5 essential job functions:
1. Grow Small Business Relationships – 40% of your time will be spent establishing and growing relationships with the small businesses in your community. You will do this through the following activities:
a. Network and leverage centers of influence
b. Build real relationships with your existing customers (book of business)
c. Be active in your community
d. Maintain a consistent small business lending pipeline to reach your goals and grow your balance sheet
e. Plan, set and conduct outbound calls and appointments; send thank you notes; quickly follow up and document your activities in Synapsis.
f. Actively prospect to grow your BOB using various tools
g. Work with your business partners to deepen relationships by identifying solutions and facilitating introductions
2. Grow Consumer Relationships – 30% of your time will be spent establishing and growing consumer relationships through the following activities:
a. Execute on BUILD, 8 Step Sales Process and our Customer Service Promise
b. Develop, train and empower your team to grow existing and new customer relationships by driving sales conversations and activities
c. Engage with existing business customers to uncover personal opportunities
d. Be relentless in following up to deepen relationships and grow your consumer balance sheet
e. Ask for referrals from your existing customers, thanking them and following up with them
3. Developing Your Team and Yourself – 20% of your time will be spent ensuring that you and your team are engaging in the right activities to drive growth, both in balance sheets and in yourselves. This will happen by:
a. Planning your day and scheduling your team effectively and efficiently
b. Always looking for new, talented professionals who would bring value to FCB
c. Effectively onboarding new employees to ensure a positive start to their career here; manage both the experience and the details
d. Continuously assessing the skills of your team, providing consistent, valuable and honest feedback for their improvement
e. Holding employees accountable for their results and develop actions plans for success; celebrate their successes
f. Investing in the individual development of your employees through formal and on the spot coaching, training and modeling behaviors
4. Manage Operations and Compliance – 10% of your time will be spent ensuring your office is a well-oiled machine. You will do this by:
a. Partnering closely with your OSC to manage risk and adherence to our policies and procedures for the safety of our employees and customers while protecting the bank
b. Coaching your team and modeling the right conversations to have with customers around NSF/OD and other fee retention
c. Providing oversight and training, and as appropriate, delegating responsibilities and tasks to your team: monitor for adherence
d. Guiding your team to deliver on the Customer Service promise; follow the “One to say YES and two to say NO” rule; ensure every employee takes responsibility and serves as the single stop toward problem resolution
5. Customer Experience – every day, every customer, every interaction you will always have the following at the top of your mind:
a. Live our Mission and Core Values
b. Be a Champion of our Customer Service Promise to Put Customers First, Be Relentless, Inspire Confidence, Champion Simplicity and Obsess with Yes
c. Increase the sales effectiveness and efficiency of your team by championing BUILD, the 8 step sales process and conducting consistent outbound calling
d. Promptly follow-through and ensure you are the single contact for problem resolution
e. Follow the “One to say YES, two to say NO” rule
f. Maintain the highest standard of conduct
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. An associate's degree or equivalent experience
2. Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in a customer-centric sales environment with a proven track record of leading, exceeding assigned goals, and developing talent.
3. Excellent communications skills, passionate about helping others, motivated to learn, solutions-based sales skills, professionalism, resourcefulness, exceptional relationship-building skills, ability to excel in a complex and dynamic environment.
4. Technologically savvy (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet, mobile technology, bank systems).
5. Must register and maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS). The NMLS website (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
6. A valid driver's license and local and/or regional travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website