FirstHealth of the Carolinas, a private, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas, is seeking for a Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health Services team in the beautiful village of Pinehurst, NC.
- Physician-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- Practice in a full-service program with excellent clinician collaboration and supportive environment, easy access to administration.
- Focus on delivering quality patient care, not on the operational details of running a practice.
- Dependable work hours and great work-life balance.
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes competitive salary, quality and productivity incentives, comprehensive benefits, annual time off, CME allowance, retirement plans, fitness center, childcare, and more.
- Family friendly World Class Golf Resort destination - #2 safest city in NC with a variety of affordable housing choices and excellent public and private schools.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- Easy access to the states major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: completion of ABMS/AOA approved certified psychiatric residency program and Board Certification/Eligibility required. ECT certification (or willingness to obtain it) is preferred. Experience with addiction psychiatry preferred. Must be able to obtain unrestricted NC medical license and DEA.
Laura Cabrera, Physician Recruiter, 910-715-1438 |firstname.lastname@example.org
FirstHealth of the Carolinas, a private, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas, is seeking for a Psychiatrist to join our...
Apply on company website