*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Administrator position will be based in Skudai, Johor. Person selected for the role will be assisting Manager in the overall administration of the department. Supervises operation of the area (as), also handles special projects for the department.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Demonstrates commitment to implement initiatives.
- May make decisions when management is absent using broad guidelines.
- Provides input for team decisions.
- Prepares program reports for management, client, or others.
- Supervisory Responsibilities.
- Makes daily work assignments.
- Directs the work of employees.
- Reassigns employees from one area to another area as facility needs dictate.
- Prepares written evaluations of assigned employees.
- Enforces facility policies with authority to issue Disciplinary Action
- Compiles data from previous work day and generates reports for management
- Initials time records to authorize variances.
- Interviews applicants that will be assigned to his/her area of responsibility.
- Receives and handles employee complaints
- Participates in training programs and assists in orientation of new staff.
- Annually develops and implements a sound business plan that results in provision of quality care and a maximum return on investment.
- Reviews business plan with department heads at least quarterly to ensure that goals are attained.
- Reviews files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Processes invoices.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of experience in business and/or administration.
- Excellent in English (oral & written)
- Excel, Administration, Analytic, Customer oriented, Emphatic
#LI-AN1Job Category Administration
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website