*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Assistant Manager, Manufacturing Engineering will be based in Senai, Johor. Primary responsibilities - plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes by providing technical support in the development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods by performing the following duties.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Manage a team of engineers and technicians to establish and maintain manufacturing control systems for equipment, process, product, automation and box build.
- Design an optimized manufacturing processes flow to meet customer product quality and delivery.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods driving on quality, cost and yield improvement.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow, design layout of equipment, workspace for maximum efficiency and automation implementation.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all equipment/processes related to efficiency, cycle times, capacity and capabilities.
- Coordinate with customers to determine product specifications, Dfx engagement and design changes.
- Participate in early NPI involvement & new capabilities readiness for mass production.
- Applies FMEA/statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential risk.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience in process engineering, manufacturing engineering or quality .
- Experience in PCBA, SMT and Wave Soldering
- Experience in process improvement and possess excellent knowledge and experience of process engineering.
- Effective communicator, fluent in English and other languages (advantage)
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category Operations
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website