*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Associate Consultant - IT will be based in Chennai
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Hold responsibility for quality of provided support.
- Attend training sessions and actively work to extend system & process know how.
- Comprehensive documentation of the solution so the user understand the problem as well as the corrective actions.
- Handover of urgent cases on shift change based on the relevant guidelines.
- Monitoring the helpdesk queue and picking up appropriate tickets.
- Interact with user primarily via helpdesk tool, but also by phone, messenger and mail as required for effectiveness. Analyze & resolve the incident effectively as well as explain
- The support process where necessary. Escalate to an senior colleague based on the escalation guidelines where appropriate
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Good knowledge in Baan Order management or Warehousing management.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Ability to work closely with the team members and customers.
- Willingness to work on shifts on rotational basis (16 X 5).
- Excellent Spoken and written communication in English.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- 3 - 5 Years of Experience in Baan / Ramco ERP
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-158707651_MS1Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website