*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Associate Production Supervisor will be based Tijuana. This position will be focused on: This person will be responsible for the administration and control of productive areas. Establish control of the resources used for the manufacture of products in production lines. Assume the commitment of follow-up to indicators of productive areas and achievement of organizational goals.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Supervise personnel in production floor
- Monitoring of production plans
- Interaction with the CFT
- Monitoring improvement plans
- WIP control and management
- Control and operation Yields
- Proper handling of floor materials
- Inventory Control
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Experience in personnel management, (more than 90 people).
- Minimum experience of two years in backend, preferably in high mix projects.
- Experience in medical industry
- Experience mechanized assembly lines
- Driving under pressure.
- Dynamic, focused, organized, systematic
- General knowledge of automated / robotic equipment
- Knowledge and application of Lean, kaizens, preferably green belt
- Has preferably worked with medical products
- Basic knowledge of English
- Management of Microsoft Office, MRP, personnel control systems (Kronos, Workday, Tress)
- Ability to manage conflicts.
- Know basic KPIs, work on goals.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in addition to 4 years of operations experience.
- Demonstrates expertise in complex functional/technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Participates in creating functional processes or technologies.
- Provides input to functional strategic plans and objectives for site.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website