*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
- The Automation Engineer - IIoT工业物联网 will be based in Zhuhai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Integrate the Industrial Internet of things within the company
- Responsible for the formulation of the main platform standards of the whole plant Industry 4.0 and the design of the solution system at each level, consider security, high availability, scalability and economy
- Machine data collection, analysis and machine to machine communication.
- Identify suitable solutions in respect of customer requirements
- Understand business requirements and provide technical support for targeted systems, to achieve the communication between machine, system or others
- Work together with the design, programming, IT and construction team
- Participate in onsite meetings and conference calls
- Create and maintain work instructions, manufacturing documents, operating and maintenance manuals
- Develop the necessary automation solutions for R&D projects
- Provide technical support for automation projects
- Establish, maintain and drive continuous enhancement to automation guidelines
- Explore, benchmark and drive continuous innovations to smart automation concepts and applications
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree, major in automation related or IIoT or computer
- 3-5 related working experience in Industry 4.0, IIoT or automation field
- English can communicate
- Know 工业组态软件,精通工控PLC、DCS等modbus、OPC相关协议与接口，物联网技术 MQTT、COAP、HTTP、TCP/IP等物联网协议；
- Python or Java or C or other programming experience is preferred.
- Preferred for knowledge on machine data collection, analysis and machine to machine communication.
- Cyber-physical systems, Cloud computing, Big data analytics, Artificial intelligence and machine learning knowledge is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel within China and Asia region
- Have PLC, Vision and Robot programming training, Electrical planning software (EPLAN or Solidworks Electric), CE declaration process training experience is perfer
- Self-motivated and highly independent in defining own directions
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website