*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Business Excellence Leader will be based Juarez Sur, This position will be focused on: Responsible for continuously driving a culture of excellence in the organization, coaching and enabling waste removal activities using lean and six sigma approaches and tools and guiding actions to a sustainable conclusion.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work as a change agent and drive lean and six sigma activities as defined in the GBE A3.
- Applying and deploying Flextronics Lean Enterprise Principles across the entire organization.
- Responsible to eliminate waste and create value by reducing variation in the processes to achieve sustainable results throughout the organization and segment.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) techniques, initiate process improvements, cycle time reductions, cost reductions and other activities aimed at reducing/eliminating non-value-added activities in the process.
- Drive and identified Best practices based on the agreed timelines.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Create and validate processes/standards based on standard work and BPs.
- Conduct lean and six sigma training and accelerate the proliferation of Lean culture thru out the organization by co-leading and co-facilitating Lean Deployment.
- Perform assessment of LMT Operation/Supply chain/Office and drive initiatives to close gaps.
- Actively participate in the selection and executions of lean and six sigma projects.
- For assigned special project/segment/customer priorities to formulate and propose strategy of Lean
- Transformation (continuous workshop in 90 days). Coach and facilitate Lean Transformation activities through Kaizen workshops and Small Group Activities.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrates expert functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas; understands the strategic impact of the function across sites.
- Must be able lead and direct projects and business initiatives.
- Financial, analytical and statistical skills to resolve complex and conflicting objectives.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Executes and provides input to functional strategic plans and objectives for the organization
- Demonstrates commitment to implement initiatives. Responsible for creating and identifying processes and provides critical input to the strategic plans/objectives.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Job Category Operational Excellence
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website