*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Sr Business Systems Analyst will be based San Luis Rio Colorado, Sonora, This position will be focused on: Responsible for analyzing complex business problems in order to solve them with automated systems and will also be responsible for designed details for automated systems in order to make them more efficient. Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Identify priorities and attend Important/Urgent BaaN system problems/Issues
- Proactive monitoring of alerts into ERP BaaN System
- Clean and fix the queue of errors in BaaN system (Interface errors with other system applications) - Flex flow, Packman
- B2B (business to business) monitoring errors with external systems (Business Systems integration).
- EDI monitoring errors (per example 850, 856, 860, 940, 945, 810 signals)
- Support incidents from users
- Attend meetings with users to identify problems in systems.
Lead teams to gather systems requirements for customer onboarding with BAAN solution
- Coordinate actions to resolve critical incidents (P1)
- In base on daily incidents problems identify gaps to deploy new validations/configuration in systems.
- Administrate user access into BaaN Vc System (Ingrex maintenance, SOD compliance and PAR Quarterly review)
- Develop reporting and data mining using corporate reporting tools such as Reporting Services
- Gather functional requirements.
- Implementation BaaN V, Packman systems on demand.
- B2B and EDI integration, support business processes that use
- Gap analysis, functional specifications, and testing
- Establish strong relationship with local, regional and global teams, support and implementations
- Estimate development times
- Technical project support: Implementation, Solution Testing, UAT and Support Customer on boarding
- Assist in team scoping exercises
- Design, develop, and deliver reports and solutions inside BAAN V ERP SQL Server
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, engineering, or science
- BAAN V experience supporting E2E business projects- Materials, Planning, Order Management, and signals from and to BAAN
- EDI: Experience supporting business relying on B2B Signals: Web Methods as a tool to troubleshooting issues on B2B to Customers
- SQL Reporting skills- Reporting Services or Tableau Tools
- Positive and professional approach always.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to run effective meetings with other teams
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathize with the customer's viewpoint.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Excellent English -business conversational and written
- Typically requires a Bachelor
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in an IT Business Analyst, IT System Analyst, BAAN Support Lead and strong experience supporting sites E2E
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
CP68Job Category IT
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website