At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Chemical Formulation Engineer will be based in Shenzhen - Gushu. This role is responsible for supporting new project on Pharmaceutical or Chemical area.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Handle chemical formulation activities, for example, reagent formulation, microbe testing, biochemical testing etc.
- Setup microbe testing lab and release for use if require.
- Clean room environmental monitoring if require.
- Interface and work with the manufacturing team for implementing related activities to facilitate formulation process improvement and enhance production efficiency;
- Organize cross functional resources among the team to facilitate the lean manufacturing implementation
- Develop lean manufacturing plans and review team implementation progress
- Perform systematic data collection & analysis and make presentation as necessary
- Provide training to the production team, technicians for safe and efficient operation
- Perform and participate in process verification and validation activities, ensuring conformity to ISO and FDA requirements
- Manage formulation development trial runs and support manufacturing activities
- Keep good maintenance works and records for all the formulation related instruments.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor and above, major in Medical or Pharmaceutical or Chemical area
- Trained in quality control and clean room environment monitoring as well as advanced quality tools and techniques such as SPC, FMEA etc. Good command of instrument operation skills.
- Minimum five-years work experience in chemical/medical device/pharmaceutical industry, responsible for Quality Control/formulation, or microbe testing.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Professional qualification in quality and chemical testing as well as microbe control.
- Trained in quality system, statistical process control and technical management, microbe testing, and reagent formulation.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website