The System Engineering Manager will be based in Zhanjiang, Shanghai, China.
Flex SDIC (Shanghai Design and Innovation Center) is looking for a highly motivated and talented leader for Automotive connectivity product Shanghai team, to deliver engineering and business excellence.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Lead Auto Shanghai connectivity system engineering work, define the product approaching strategy and align with global connectivity team
- Support Flex connectivity related design & manufacture capability promotion to OEM & Tier-1 customers
- Being the interface to customer projects, and lead connectivity system requirement break-down & analysis, feasibility study, architecture design, EDD & unit price estimation and technical review document drafting
- Lead design requirement discussion and technical review with customer
- Support Design PM on design & test cost estimation, supply chain on unit price estimation, and manufacture team on NRE & tooling cost estimation
- Optimize the BOM and unit price with sourcing team & design team
- Lead system level test set-up and testing feedback to design team
- Optimize system engineering process, and feedback to quality team
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 15+ years working experience in electronics field and automotive electronics field. Global Tire1 working experience is preferred, EE background is MUST
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in Electronics, Automation, Computer Science or similar disciplines
- Deep understanding of automotive connectivity product such as TBOX, V2X and infotainment system
- Good understanding of hardware architecture of connectivity products, SW architecture is a plus
- Good experience from concept to SOP experience of connectivity products. At lease attended or lead 2 SOP projects.
- Good communication skill with customer and internally.
- Be familiar with mainstream supplier of connectivity product related components, such as MCU, SOC, DDR, Flash, Ethernet…..
- Good documents capability.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience of working with both global and China OEMs
- System working experience will be a strong plus.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website