*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Controller will be based in Juarez Chih., Mexico and reports to the regional Senior Director of Finance. Responsible for the total accounting function for the site, which includes leading and managing the accounting team and managing the accounting and financial process in order to ensure processes and procedures are in accordance with corporate and legislative requirements.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate and oversee the financial aspects of the assigned business segment
- Manage all financial operations of the site
- Prepare Business Unit forecast for the entire P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounting Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, 12 month rolling forecasts and annual audits.
- Oversee the activities of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company's value, including complying with the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Prepare reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Business Partner with Operations Management
- Review company financial statements and GL accounts for P&L and Balance Sheet for accuracy and clarity.
- Manage the Accounting department for the functions of responsibility.
- Support the management of the site.
- Prepare and timely report out to cost center owners on all aspects of the responsibility
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Senior Finance Director, Finance management and site management
- Prepare accounting memos, aging and Balance Sheet recons as when needed.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Minimum of 7-8 years relevant experience in a controller or cost accounting management capacity
- Must be proficient in English
- Major ERP experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Manufacturing and Cost Accounting and inventory accounting experience, preferred Automotive industry
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to effectively communicate information to top management and external parties.
- Ability to apply advance mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in Automotive Industry
- Experience in manufacturing environment required
- Prior experience managing an accounting department
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website