*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Cost Accountant Jr. position will be based in Austin, TX. In this position will be responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records in order to give advice or prepare statements. This activity includes analysis and interpretation of financial policies and procedures as they adhere to the manufacturing environment. Candidate will be working in a dynamic work environment which requires the individual to have the ability to work within a team and independently.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Ensure compliance of all Corporate Finance policie.
- Ensure corporate reporting deadlines are met for designated reports.
- Develop forecast for areas within responsibility interfacing with individuals outside of cost accounting.
- Establish objectives and implement appropriate processes that are in line with established financial practices.
- Be familiar with relevant Accounting, regulatory and reporting requirements in the Controllers Handbook and SOX.
- Assist with financial periodic closing, analysis and reporting with focus on process improvements/efficiencies.
- Compile and analyze monthly rolling year forecast.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Preparing and posting journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Preparing documentation supporting expenses.
- Ensure there is adequate documentation for cost accounting activities for audit purposes.
- Project Management.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- 0-3 years of experience in related fields.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- Strong excel and PPT knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong financial statement experience.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision.
- Life Insurance.
- Matching 401K.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee discounts at local retailers.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website