*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The EHS Manager will be based in Skudai, Johor. Responsible for providing immediate supervision to a group of employees for the implementation of complex activities related to the efficient management of Environmental Health & Safety programs in offices and manufacturing sites in order to ensure that the required company and government standards and regulations are met.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Manage, through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) programs in offices, manufacturing sites, and plants with responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods, and employees.
- Develop and administer budgets, schedules, and performance requirements.
- Conduct meetings involving environmental safety, training and awareness programs.
- Oversee proper maintenance of buildings, furniture and fixtures in accordance to federal, state and local regulations.
- Provide direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance and act as advisor to unit, or sub-units and get involved as required to meet schedules or resolve problems.
- Establish and recommend changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s).
- Interact frequently with subordinate supervisors, customers and/or functional peer group managers.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Manage budget and schedule for moderately complex EH&S activities, including costs of contract labor, equipment and materials.
- Train staff on any changes to policy and procedures.
- Implement appropriate HR Strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience in EH&S and knowledge of related regulations, codes, and guidelines.
- Typically requires 8 years prior experience in EH&S including supervision
- Excellent in English (oral & written)
- Excel, Administration, Analytic, Customer oriented, Emphatic
#LI-AN1Job Category Operations
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website