At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
- Bachelor's Degree or Engineering Graduates.
- 1 to 7 years of Overall experience in IT or Supply Chain Industry.
- 3+years in Advance Analytics (R; Python; SQL; Statistical Analysis; Data Modelling)
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- The role is response for all business data analysis. Candidate will derive insights, provide recommendations that shape future strategies and guide current tactics by being a key partner to the organization in communicating findings and transforming them into strategies
- The role needs also to take the lead or collaborate with IT, Finance, Operations, Engineering, Pricing, Supply Chain and Sales teams for strategic initiatives and drive the team to achieve goals
- The role will have the opportunity to pursue exploratory analyses that shape long-term strategies as well as develop data-driven predictive tools for the use by the organization. Candidate will apply extensive data interpretation and analytical experience to drive insights, including training others. In addition, Candidate will need to use interpersonal and relationship skills to present insights to stakeholders and executives in a clear and compelling way
- Identify, structure and prioritize the problems
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to Materials Demand and Supply business problems
- Work closely with development teams to ensure accurate integration of machine learning models into existing systems
- Strong background in Python, SQL, and R.
- Develop advanced analytic models that relate Inventory and Demand
- Collect data and facts from all kinds of sources and conduct the analysis
- Synthesize and communicate findings to functional leaders and the management
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Help train colleagues on advanced techniques and tools
Here is some of what you will need (required) :
- Bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline; strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required: Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research etc.; MBA degree is preferable
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the AA Projects and 7+ years of Overall Industry Experiences
- Industrial Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is preferable
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite & SQL
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
NK99Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website