At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Developer - IT will be based in Chennai. This is a Data Analytics and Warehousing profile which is a key role in developing analytics solution. Candidate will be a Individual contributor and key performer within the team and looking forward with excellent SQL knowledge.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Developing solutions to address functional and logical requirements in Finance Data warehouse.
- Build ETL, reports and dashboards with strong problem-solving knowledge on Databases like Oracle, Teradata & SQL.
- Should understand and create stored procedures with Denodo
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Working knowledge on SQL queries, Database and Reporting tools.
- Competency in cloud and .NET platforms is an added advantage.
- Working experience on handling and managing Data Warehouses
- Should be flexible to work on weekends based on project demands.
- Exhibit Enthusiasm in learning new technologies.
1 -2 years of experience in Snowflake Data Base / Data Virtualization Tool - Denodo
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field with relevant experience.
- Very Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-AA1Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website