At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking for a Director of Corporate Cash Planning based from our San Jose, CA headquarters. This role is eligible for a hybrid work model. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Director, Corporate Cash Planning is central to Flex corporate finance organization and will be interacting with multiple organizations (Corp. FP&A, Global Operations, business segments, Treasury and Global Business Services. This FP&A role drives financial planning and financial analyses for free cash flow (FCF) generation and its improvements on multiple dimensions.
What a typical day looks like:
- Definition of next quarters FCF targets,
- Monitoring of current quarter FCF forecasts, risks/opportunities and action plans, with support from Global Business Services team,
- Develop the company four-quarter FCF rolling forecasts (FOL's) partnering with Global Operations and Business Units (while challenging their inputs)
- Support all required financial analyses and enable good financial decisions by aligning the company's operating plans to FCF objectives,
- FCF reporting and updates to the management.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, with significant depth in Corporate FP&A in a public company, and ideally with some experience supporting a Commercial or Operations organization.
- Solid analytical capability paired with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and Project Management skills
- Superior mastering of Excel and PowerPoint tools
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex data and documents.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tracking Free Attendance
- Bonus Eligibility
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
#LI-RemotePay Range (Applicable to California)$153,400.00 USD - $210,900.00 USD Job Category FinanceRelocation: Eligible for domestic and international relocation
Is Sponsorship Available?YesFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website