At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. Job Summary
- Prioritizes, schedules and maintains calendar of appointments and meetings, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative activities for EHS department such as booking meeting rooms, typing, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages.
- Assist arrangement for visitors (governments servants, local authorities and auditors) in EHS department such as security pre-clearance, ESD, and food and beverages.
- Manages relation with external services suppliers.
- Handles administrative functions including budgets and ordering and maintaining supplies/equipment related to EHS department.
- Prepares reports and presentations as required by EHS engineers and manager/HOD.
- Participates in the optimization of processes.
- Perform additional duties include filing, sorting, mail distribution and completing special clerical projects for EHS department.
- Uses appropriate software packages to assist EHS engineers and manager/HOD.
- Assist in the planning and execution of logistics for special events related to EHS department.
- Takes care of the entrusted property, uses materials and devices according to their purpose.
- Complies with EHS policies, Code of Conduct and safety and health-at-work legislation rules.
- Maintain and update EHS SharePoint page.
- Cooperates closely with Facility Maintenance on purchasing matters, including quote, invoice, and payments.
- Assists in the planning and execution of logistics for company meetings, special events, and other promotional events.
- Supporting and participating in sustainability activities.
- Complies with quality and environment protection policies, Code of Conduct, safety and health-at-work legislation rules, ESD and housekeeping procedures.
- Performs other tasks ordered by superior, not mentioned above for the good of the interests of the company.
- Implements a policy of quality, environmental protection, the Internal Control System – where is applicable; a code of ethical conduct; ESD, other rules adopted in the company and the law.
- Observes the applicable regulations and safety rules and fire rules.
- Observes the rules of confidentiality and loyalty to the company.
- Observes procedures SOX (re. The internal control of financial flows in the company) in force in the area of responsibility of workplace.
Apply on company website