*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior Manager HRBP will be based in PTP, Johor. The position is responsible for develops policy, and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, employee branding, employee relations, benefits, training, and employee services..
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate and support the activities for 3 sites in Johor
- Ensure the HR compliance/audits are carried out among the sites.
- Liaise and strengthen relationship with Government Authority for Johor i.e. Labor Dept, Social Security Fund, Industrial Relationship, Immigration and etc.
- Coordinate the Culture Support Network, Employee Resource Group activities among all sites.
- To coordinate and promote Employer Branding/publicity for Johor sites
- Identifies and interprets legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance. Advises management on legislative changes affecting personnel programs.
- Serves as an employee advocate and advisor to management on personnel policy and program matters, making appropriate recommendations to management.
- Consults with and counsels management and human resources staff to ensure that policies, programs and procedures comply with equal employment opportunity legal provisions and support the organization's affirmative action initiatives.
- Initiates and develops new programs in accordance with overall company objectives and philosophy.
- Confers with supervisory personnel, human resources staff, legal counsel and employees to investigate, document and resolve alleged violations of law and charges of discrimination or harassment. Prepares report of findings and makes recommendations for corrective action.
- Serves as ombudsperson to employees with regard to complaints and concerns of possibly discriminatory or harassing behavior.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Experience in ER and Government Authority
- Individual contributor with good analysis and communication skills will be an advantage
#LI-NI1Job Category Human Resources
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website